This is a chronicle our everyday life as we live, laugh and love raising our teenager, our toddler and our special needs baby. Normal isn't always what it seems...

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Letters from Santa: Lydon


December 25, 2010

Dear perfect little Ly-Ly,

Well, well, well. Where do I start Lydon? Could this year have been any crazier for you? I suppose not. Well, I’ll keep this simple.

A lot of prayers have gone up for you this past year and lot of people are still praying for you and watching you. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. I really wanted to bring you a miracle this year, but I think it’s gonna be an extra big miracle so we’re just going to keep working on it and maybe we’ll be able to get it to you next year.

Your parents and your Jesus love you so much and they’re never going to give up on you. Never. You were a gift from God and I wouldn’t be surprised if you did something great someday.

So you just hang in there, be the best baby boy you can be and grow, grow, grow!

Merry Christmas to a brave little fighter,

Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment